As you know, social media accounts are actively used for many businesses. For example, to quickly subscribe to another site, to register for a game, etc. Such transactions happen as a result of 3rd party applications accessing your social media account. For example, when you subscribe to a game from your social media account, that game requests permission and connects your social media account. From there it can pull data or back up its own progress. This feature finally came to the Instagram side.
Manage Instagram 3rd party apps
For this, follow the path below and you can make the necessary adjustments.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on your small profile photo at the bottom right.
- On the side screen that opens, enter the settings section.
- From here, switch to the security line.
- Here you can see the applications and websites section.
- It has two lines, active and expired.
You can see the applications and websites that are still active. In the Expired section, you can see the sites that you used to allow but that have expired on their own.